Hotel Mestari, in the Master Builders’ House at the corner of Fredrikinkatu and Eerikinkatu, is a new meeting place in the centre of Helsinki where modern individuality meets an eventful and fascinating history.
The Master Builders’ House is now home to a new lifestyle hotel and a stylish urban block in the centre of Helsinki. The block contains a hotel with a rugged style, with lively restaurants and diverse meeting and event facilities offering excellent settings for all types of meetings, events, occasions and celebrations, large or small, in addition to accommodation. The building exudes a unique atmosphere and robust design, welcoming guests for enjoyable visits time after time.
We offer our guests genuine, unique moments of mastery, the best start to the day in town, and unique restaurant experiences for lovers of hand-picked delicacies.
- 237 rooms
- Restaurant experiences from morning to night
- Major celebration and meeting facilities for all your occasions
- Diverse lifestyle services
Modern lifestyle hotel with cozy atmosphere, uncompromised comfort and personal service in a historic former prison setting within a walking distance from Helsinki city center.
Escape the ordinary.
- 106 rooms
- Restaurant Linnankellari offers Finnish and Nordic cuisine based on local and eco ingredients
- Summer terrace Jailyard
- 6 conference rooms for 2 – 24 people
- Beautiful hall for 130 people for banquets and events
- Range of engaging activities, e.g. historic tours and prison-themed programs
Original Finnish design and conference hotel that will inspire, pamper and re-energize you. The combination of Nordic nature, sea views, design and personalized service create a truly unique experience.
Designed by Nature.
- 74 fresh and bright rooms
- Elegant auditorium for 300 people
- 10 conference rooms and plenty of teamwork spaces
- Restaurant Rantapuisto, Lobby Bar and two banquet halls
- Wide range of activities: e.g. room escape games, canoeing and mindfulness programs
- 200 free parking lots
Hotel Sveitsi is a destination for business and holiday. The hotel's 182 comfortable rooms, high quality restaurants, modern meeting facilities and atmospheric banquet halls are situated right in the heart of Sveitsi area - a destination on its own. In 2017 the hotel was fully refurbished to meet the high standards of a modern travel - both business and leisure.
- 182 rooms
- 5 auditoriums for 4 – 185 people
- 23 conference rooms for 4 – 150 people
- 5 restaurants
- Outdoor and indoor swimming facilities, playground, gym and other sport facilities as well as cinema and room escape games located in the same property
- For outdoor activities guests can visit rope park, golf or skiing center
A hotel in Savonlinna city center on the "Happy Islands" that nourishes one's mind, body and soul. Unique surrounding nature of Finnish Lake District creates an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Health is Wealth.
- 81 rooms with almost all either having lake view or a balcony
- Well equipped conference facilities for 10 – 80 people
- Restaurant Casino and a banquet hall Wanha Kasino
- Spa, health and beauty services
- Magnificent lake views, surrounding nature and cozy city atmosphere
- Plenty of parking space for both cars and boats
- Budget summer hotels complementing our service
Probably the most heart warming customer service in the world in the middle of Varkaus. We are well known for our hospitality and personalized attention to our dear guests.
Make yourself at home.
- 165 rooms
- Conference rooms for 6 – 500 people
- 130-seat restaurant Oscar
- Cozy and atmospheric Oscar’s House
- Plenty of parking space