Hotel AX, will open its doors in April 2022
Hotel AX, the Nordic region’s first art hotel, will be based in Jätkäsaari, Helsinki. The name comes from the words ‘Art Experience’.
Hotel AX has worked with Finland’s most distinguished modern artists to create a unique and original art hotel that combines an art experience with hotel accommodation in an unprecedented way. Finnish modern art is at the heart of the concept. In addition to a diverse collection of works inside and outside the building, Hotel AX will be a platform, enabler and gateway for guests into Helsinki culture and artistic life more broadly. The hotel’s name is rooted in the idea of a comprehensive art experience.
Hotel AX is an art experience in itself, but it is also a gateway to Helsinki’s artistic offerings and events, as well as the latest phenomena in urban culture. AX provides access to art at close quarters and allows art to make an impact. AX is creative, exciting, experiential, contrasting and desirable. Art offers a range of perspectives and new meanings, enriches and expands, inspires new insights. AX is new every time.
- 173 elegant rooms
- Distinctive restaurants and celebration facilities
- Comprehensive experiences from morning to night
“When Hotel AX opens its doors, it will also open doors to art. To a world that each of us interprets in our own way, whether we create art or experience it. A and X – art and experience – is always a promise of an experience. Hotel AX, where art creates the experience.”
Hotel Mestari, will open its doors in February 2022
A new, rugged and elegant lifestyle hotel will open its doors in the Master Builders’ House at the corner of Fredrikinkatu and Eerikinkatu in February 2022.
The Master Builders’ House will soon contain a new lifestyle hotel and a stylish urban block in the centre of Helsinki. The block will contain a hotel with a rugged style, with lively restaurants and diverse meeting and event facilities offering excellent settings for all types of meetings, events, occasions and celebrations, large or small, in addition to accommodation. The building exudes a unique atmosphere and robust design, welcoming guests for enjoyable visits time after time.
We offer our guests genuine, unique moments of mastery, the best start to the day in town, and unique restaurant experiences for lovers of hand-picked delicacies.
Here, it is OK to outdo yourself – in fact, it is what we aim for. That is why we promise that you can experience and witness moments of mastery with us!
- 237 rooms
- Restaurant experiences from morning to night
- Major celebration and meeting facilities for all your occasions
- Diverse lifestyle services
“Here, it is OK to outdo yourself – it is what we aim for. That is why we promise that you can experience and witness moments of mastery with us.”
Modern lifestyle hotel with cozy atmosphere, uncompromised comfort and personal service in a historic former prison setting within a walking distance from Helsinki city center.
Escape the ordinary.
- 106 rooms
- Restaurant Linnankellari offers Finnish and Nordic cuisine based on local and eco ingredients
- Summer terrace Jailyard
- 5 conference rooms for 2 – 24 people
- Beautiful hall for 130 people for banquets and events
- Range of engaging activities, e.g. historic tours and prison-themed programs
Original Finnish design and conference hotel that will inspire, pamper and re-energize you. The combination of Nordic nature, sea views, design and personalized service create a truly unique experience.
Designed by Nature.
- 74 fresh and bright rooms
- Elegant auditorium for 300 people
- 10 conference rooms and plenty of teamwork spaces
- Restaurant Rantapuisto, Lobby Bar and two banquet halls
- Wide range of activities: e.g. room escape games, canoeing and mindfulness programs
- 200 free parking lots
Hotel Sveitsi is a destination for business and holiday. The hotel's 182 comfortable rooms, high quality restaurants, modern meeting facilities and atmospheric banquet halls are situated right in the heart of Sveitsi area - a destination on its own. In 2017 the hotel was fully refurbished to meet the high standards of a modern travel - both business and leisure.
- 182 rooms
- 5 auditoriums for 4 – 185 people
- 23 conference rooms for 4 – 150 people
- 5 restaurants
- Outdoor and indoor swimming facilities, playground, gym and other sport facilities as well as cinema and room escape games located in the same property
- For outdoor activities guests can visit rope park, golf or skiing center
A hotel in Savonlinna city center on the "Happy Islands" that nourishes one's mind, body and soul. Unique surrounding nature of Finnish Lake District creates an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Health is Wealth.
- 81 rooms with almost all either having lake view or a balcony
- Well equipped conference facilities for 10 – 80 people
- Restaurant Casino and a banquet hall Wanha Kasino
- Spa, health and beauty services
- Magnificent lake views, surrounding nature and cozy city atmosphere
- Plenty of parking space for both cars and boats
- Budget summer hotels complementing our service
Probably the most heart warming customer service in the world in the middle of Varkaus. We are well known for our hospitality and personalized attention to our dear guests.
Make yourself at home.
- 165 rooms
- Conference rooms for 6 – 500 people
- 130-seat restaurant Oscar
- Cozy and atmospheric Oscar’s Pub and game room
- Plenty of parking space